- There are also some brokerages who are expecting the market to come down but their numbers are very few.
- Each of the 10 stocks listed here are recommended by at least two brokerage houses
- ICICI Bank is the most recommended stock recommended by five brokerages
There are also some brokerages who are expecting the market to come down but their numbers are very less. Apart from this, most people are saying that Sensex will reach 72,000 and Nifty will reach 21,500.
But like every year not all stocks will make you money. In this survey, the horticulture brokerage house has recommended some stocks that can help you earn. Of these, we are reporting 10 stocks. All these 10 stocks are recommended by at least two brokerage houses.
These stocks and brokerage houses that recommend them are:
– HDFC Bank: Jyojit, Angel One
– RIL: Yes Securities, Kotak Securities
– ICICI Bank: Yes Securities, Kotak Securities, Elera Securities, Ventura Securities, Prabhudas Lilladher
Hindalco: Kotak Securities, Anand Rathi
– SBI: Kotak Securities, Semco Securities
– Infosys: Kotak Securities, Anand Rathi
– Nippon Life AMC: Religare Broking, Reliance Securities
– Ashok Leylan: Angel One, Prabhudas Lilladher
– L&T: Prabhudas Lilladher, Reliance Securities
UltraTech Cement: Reliance Securities, Prabhudas Lilladher
We asked 12 brokerages, out of which five brokerages recommended ICICI Bank. Amnish Agarwal, head of research, Prabhudas Lilladher, said ICICI Bank should benefit from credit growth, peak-out NPAs and improved credit cost and return ratios. We believe that continued improvement in operating parameters will result in a stable re-rating for the stock.
Most of the brokerages are also dependent on SBI. At present, SBI’s results are much better than expected and experts are re-rating it. Well-performing HDFC Bank has also made it to the list.
The list also includes L&T recommended by Reliance Securities and Prabhudas Lilladher. The government is emphasizing on infrastructure. It is also benefiting from its subsidiaries. “L&T is doing well in infrastructure and technology,” Agarwal said. The economy is improving, which has benefited the most. Its IT services L&T Infotech, L&T Tech Services and Mindtree are also growing well. We believe that L&T can deliver good returns in the next 3-5 years.
Ashok Leylan is the only name in the auto sector. UltraTech Cement is the only company in the cement sector. Experts said the company is planning to expand which will boost its growth in the coming years.